Newcomers & Potential Residents
Dickeyville is an oasis in an urban setting, combining the charms of a small village with commuter accessibility to I-95, I-70, the Baltimore Beltway, and BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport. It is bordered by Leakin Park, America’s second largest urban park, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead of Central Park fame.
It is a vibrant community consisting of young families, retirees, creative professionals, business owners and academics. Residents enjoy stable home prices and recreational amenities such as nature trails, bike paths, streams and urban wilderness on its doorstep. The village has a rich historical past and a strong tradition of frequent social and educational events. We hope you find it as charming as we do!
Potential New Residents
If you are considering living in Dickeyville, we recommend checking the following resources:
- Buying & renting a home in Dickeyville
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For any questions about living in Dickeyville, please feel welcome to contact the President of the Dickeyville Community Association via this Contact Form.
Recently moved in…
Welcome! We are glad you’ve found your way to Dickeyville. Below are a few items to get connected with your neighbors:
- If desired, you will be added to the Village email listserve (emails from the Dickeyville Community Association about updates and issues relevant to residents).
- Village residents maintain an informal Facebook page, Dickeyville Neighbors. You can request to join this private page by locating the page on Facebook and sending a connection request. Your name will be vetted amongst neighbors to make sure you are indeed a resident.
Also, be sure to check out the following webpages containing useful information:
- Useful Sources of Local Information
- Self -Guided Walking Tour
- Village Events Calendar
- News on the Village Blog
- Nearby recreation opportunities