Accessing Architectural Information
- Current DCA Architectural Guidelines can be accessed below.
- Updates to the Dickeyville’s Architecturals Guidelines are shared on our Village Blog in the section called Architectural Updates.
City and state authorities:
- To determine if you require a permit for your project – contact the Plans Examining and Permit Section of Baltimore’s Department of Housing and Community Development: 410.396.3361
- For general historic preservation matters, see CHAP’s webpage or phone 410.396.4866
- For CHAP’s (Baltimore City) Tax Credit Program webpage or phone: 410.396.7526
- Maryland Historical Trust website related to Tax Credits for the Rehabilitation of a Historic Property or phone: 410.514.7628
View DAC Architectural Documents & Forms
- DCA Architectural Project Submission Form
- DCA Maintenance Form
- DV Neighbor Comment Form
- DAC Architectural Preservation Guidelines 2012
- DV_Architectural Committeee Overview & Procedures
- Application for Notice to Proceed