Friendly Reminder Request to Residents for Annual Dues Payment
It’s that time of year again! DCA Annual Dues. Every dollar the association spends enhances our community and property values. Below are several examples of what your dues accomplish:
- Pay for mowing and hedge trimming of common areas to maintain the appearance of Dickeyville so that we can continue to enjoy the charm of one of the best neighborhoods in Baltimore.
- Provide funds for our legendary Fourth of July activities.
- Maintain archives of historic information for our village. Dues pay for storage space, scanning equipment, and supplies. Ø Provides support for such community activities as the Dickeyville Lecture Series and the New Year’s Eve progressive dinner.
- Help keep the Gwynns Fall clean by paying for supplies used in stream clean-ups.
- Help to keep the community safe. Thanks to the actions of DCA residents and neighboring community members, new security measures were put in place at the BP station at Windsor Mill Road/Forest Park Avenue. DCA funds helped pay for security cameras there.
- Pay for rental of the church hall for DCA meetings and events.
- Pay the annual taxes and fees on two conservation easement properties at the perimeters of the village.
- Pay for printing of the directory
While these Dues are voluntary, we hope you’ll consider contributing to the many communal benefits that come from this gesture.
Payment details are in the Village Directory. Please contact Treasurer, Bill Russ with questions.
With thanks, DCA Committee